Find a Center

Find a Child Advocacy Center

All Child Advocacy Centers in Alaska are listed below the map or click on any marker for details.

In Alaska, CACs accept referrals from the Office of Children’s Services (OCS) or Law Enforcement.  If you have a concern about a child’s safety, please make a report to OCS at Child Abuse Hotline:  1-800-478-4444 or email:  If it is an emergency, please contact 911.